Training and Events
The Northern Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association hosts its own events including networking meetings, planning meetings, educational presentations, fundraising events, board meetings, and more. If you would like to attend a board meeting, please contact us to be added to the agenda. Questions about upcoming events? Contact us today!
The Michigan Nursery and Landscape Association also offers countless trainings and events for its’ members. These state wide offerings bring in speakers and experts from across the country to share their expertise.
The National Association of Landscape Professionals offers trainings and certifications as well to its’ members. While these events typically require a significant investment, they are worth exploring.
Tuesday, December 12 • 3:00-5:00pm • Traverse City
Green Industry Round Table Event –
Where Solutions are Born!
Hosted by: Flaska Landscaping, LLC (3679 Blair Town Hall Rd., Traverse City)
We invite you to gather and grow with your colleagues at the NMNLA Green Industry Round Table Event. This event is designed to give Green Industry professionals an opportunity to share their experiences, challenge conventional wisdom, brainstorm ideas and network with peers who share interests and challenges.
Round Table Topics will include:
• Shoreline Projects – Permitting & State Regulations – What were your experiences this year?
• NMNLA Education and Certifications – What can we do for you?
• Your 2023 Green Season – What were your opportunities and challenges?
• Pulse of the Economy – What steps are you implementing to prepare your business for the uncertain
• New discoveries – What have you discovered that has increased efficiency in your business?
• Company Culture & Networking – What innovative techniques are you using for employee retention and
to attract new employees? How do we form connections and collaborate for the benefit of the whole
industry in Northern MI?
We're pleased to bring you this event at NO CHARGE, but registration is required!